J. Scott Douglass PE
Scott co-founded Armstrong-Douglass Partners in 2004, after gaining significant experience at previous engagements with structural consulting firms and a real estate development company. He is in charge of company operations while remaining closely engaged with clients, projects and staff development.
Scott’s structural engineering experience includes a wide range of building types, including the following:
- Corporate Office Buildings
- Healthcare Facilities & Medical Office Buildings
- Commercial (Automotive, Banking, Parking Garages, Restaurants and Retail)
- Multi-Tenant Residential (Apartments, Condominiums, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Senior Living, Student Housing)
In addition to new construction, Scott has extensive experience with renovations and evaluations of existing structures and with structural feasibility studies.
Structural Engineering Approach
No matter how complex the engineering challenge, Scott understands the need to create simple, cost-effective solutions. His approach has given Armstrong-Douglass a strong reputation for producing structures that are in-budget and delivered on-time.
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, University of Kansas
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina and South Carolina