Kathy Perantie PE
Senior Project Manager
Kathy joined Armstrong-Douglass Partners in 2013, after gaining considerable experience at previous engagements with structural consulting firms. She manages significant projects while leading the company’s technical knowledge and continuing education programs.
Kathy’s structural engineering experience includes a wide range of building types, including the following:
- Midrise concrete & steel structures
- Corporate Office Buildings
- Healthcare Facilities & Medical Office Buildings
- K-12 Education
- Multi-Tenant Residential (Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Mid-rise Condominiums)
In addition to new construction, Kathy has extensive experience with renovations and evaluations of existing structures.
Kathy serves as Managing Partner for our affiliated Woman-Owned business, AD Perantie.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas and California
- American Concrete Institute