Jiri Vlk PE
Senior Project Manager
Jiri joined Armstrong-Douglass Partners in 2005, after gaining significant experience at previous engagements with structural consulting firms, a pre-engineered metal building supplier, and a structural steel fabricator. He manages significant projects while being the company’s technical knowledge leader in Revit modeling and structural steel analysis and design.
Jiri’s structural engineering experience includes a wide range of building types, including the following:
- Healthcare Facilities & Medical Office Buildings
- Education (Higher Education and K-12)
- Commercial (Automotive, Parking Garages, Restaurants and Retail)
- Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
In addition to new construction, Jiri has extensive experience with renovations and evaluations of existing structures.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Technical University of Brno, Czech Republic
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas
- American Institute of Steel Construction